25. Dezember 2012

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

My dear readers, I just stepped by to wish you all the most beautiful Christmas! I hope you enjoy every second of it like I surely will. I'm staying with the boyfriends family for the first time and it's exciting to learn about and participate in their Christmas traditions. I'm also looking forward to meeting my own family in two days from now, especially my brothers! I get to see them only two or three times a year and I really enjoy the time I have with them (also my older brother makes the best roasted game). This Christmas will be filled with excitement, coziness, peaceful moments and reunions, candles, (hopefully some more) snow and food. So. Much. Food. Oh my goodness, SO much food! But well, no problem, I love food!

And please enjoy this Christmas card I made only for you. Ok, I used Microsoft Paint, but I put all my heart in it! Merry Christmas to all of you!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...